Changing the way children grow up in Santa Cruz County
Enroll a Child
Enrolling a Little into the Program
Matching your child/youth to a caring adult mentor & friend
They meet 2—4 times a month
(on a schedule that works best for you)
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR YOUR CHILD
Presione aqui para una aplicacion en Espanol
Becoming a Little Brother or Sister
Little Brothers and Little Sisters are children living in Santa
Cruz County that will benefit from a one-to-one relationship
with a positive adult friend / role model.
All Little Brothers / Sisters need and want the friendship of an
adult to have fun and help them through difficult childhood
• A desire by the both guardian and child to be a part of
• Child age 7-14 years old (or about to turn 7 years old)
• Living in Santa Cruz County
How to Apply
• Fill out an online application in English or en Espanol.
• Download the English Application or the Spanish Application to print and send to us by mail.
• Call the Agency at 831-464-8691 or email Casework to receive an application by mail.
Once we receive your application, you will be sent a note from the casework staff explaining the next step.
Like our Little Brothers / Sisters, our volunteers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
They are at least 18 years of age (or 16 if volunteering for the School-Based program) and may be single or
married, perhaps even with a family of their own. Big Brothers / Big Sisters make a one-year commitment
to spend a few hours a week with their Little Brother / Sister doing fun activities at a time that work for
both of them. All volunteers for this program, like all Big Brothers Big Sisters volunteers, are interviewed,
screened, and trained by our professional agency staff. Changing the way children grow up in Santa Cruz County.